Toolbook.org strongly discourages the use of pirated content and fully appreciates and implements the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You can get all the details at US Copyright Office Website by following this link. We take proactive steps to identify and eliminate images that may infringe upon visual graphic content belonging to a private or public entity based anywhere in the world.
How to notify copyright infringements to Toolbook.org?
In order for you to notify to us about any infringement(s), you must be the rightful owner of the imagery or textual content mistakenly shared on our website or authorized to act on behalf of the original content owner, have the extended right to act under copyrights act by contacting us through contact form with the subject, "Copyright Infringed Content on Toolbook.org".
Please include the following information in your email in order to let us know of the infringed image(s) and we will act swiftly to delete it or provide backlink if you want to.
- The Image URL(s) of THIS WEBSITE that displays the image(s) infringing your copyright.
- The URL(s) of YOUR WEBSITE that displays the image(s) you are complaining.
- Your contact details (name, email address, home/office address, and phone number).
- A statement confirming that you are the copyright owner of the disputed material(s) or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement confirming the accuracy of the copyright infringement notice that you sent to us.
Toolbook.org always complies with the copyright issues but you need to make sure that you have been able to follow the steps mentioned above to prove that you are the rightful owner of content as the burden of proof lies upon you.